How to Brine a Turkey
Looking for information on how to brine a turkey? This tried and true method is one of the best ways to keep your holiday centerpiece moist and delicious! Check out our step-by-step guide to brining a turkey!
Turkey Brining Instructions:
- 1 – 14-16lb All Natural Turkey
- 1 Valley Farm Market Brining Kit
- 2 Gallons Cold Water
- Large Cooler or Bucket
- Add Water and Brining Mixture into Bucket or Cooler and Whisk Thoroughly Until Fully Dissolved.
- Add Turkey to Brining Solution and Cover with Ice if Unable to fit inside Refrigerator.
- Leave Turkey in Brine for 24 hours.
- Remove Turkey from Brine and Dry Thoroughly with Paper Towels before Seasoning and Roasting.