View this post on Instagram
TikTok Corn Ribs
We decided to try out the “Tik Tok Corn Ribs” that all the kids are raving about and we LOVED this simple & tasty treat! A great addition to your Cinco de Mayo festivities!
- Cut both ends off of the shucked ears of corn, then CAREFULLY cut the corn on the cob into 4 “ribs” lengthwise. Coat the corn ribs with avocado oil then season with Tajín.
- Place the corn ribs on the grill (or air fryer if preferred)
- Cook the corn “ribs” at 375 Degrees F for 10-14 minutes or until the corn slightly curls and the kernels begin to look roasted.
- Prepare the delicious Elote-style Mayo by combining mayonnaise, Valentina hot sauce lime juice, Tajín, and mix the sauce until all ingredients are blended.
- Baste the corn while finishing up on the grill. Sprinkle more Tajín on the corn as needed.
- Once the corn ribs are fully cooked, plate them up, add more Elote Mayo sauce, and feel free to top with queso fresco & cilantro.
- E N J O Y and of course make sure to tag us in your photos & videos if you try this at home